Silverado Accessories For Every Job
The 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a phenomenal truck. But, do you know what makes it even better? Some Silverado 1500 accessories. When adding accessories to your truck, you want to make sure they will enhance its performance and not hinder it, which is why you should only buy OEM, or OEM-approved, accessories.
Here are some of our favorite accessories.
- Bed Mat. Protect your truck bed from dings, dents, and scratches with a bed mat. These mats are designed to fit every curve in the Silverado’s bed. Chevrolet offers a wide range of options from hard-formed plastic to a material that is closer to a rug.
- Tonneau Cover. Keep everything in your bed safe and secure with a tonneau cover. Choose from hard folding, hard rolling, soft folding, soft rolling, and single piece hard cover.
- Floor Mats. If you’re planning some extreme adventures this summer, protect your interior from any mud or rocks you might bring in with your shoes by getting some premium all-weather floor mats. When they get too dirty, just take them out and hose them down.
- Exhaust System Upgrades. Get more power and sound with the addition of a new exhaust. Try a cat-back exhaust for the best results.
If you’re looking to add any Chevrolet accessories to your Silverado 1500, come visit the parts department here at H & H Chevrolet Cadillac. We have many parts and accessories in stock, but can order anything we don’t have on hand. Schedule your appointment today!
Learn how to remove smells from a car here!
An unwanted smell is unappealing and, depending on the smell, can lower your car’s resale value. Even if you don’t plan on selling your car anytime soon, a fresh smelling car is more inviting to passengers. Here’s a few quick ways to remove smells from a car from us here at H & H Chevrolet Cadillac.
- Coffee – After you’ve made your favorite cup of coffee, spoon some fresh coffee grounds into a bowl. Leave the bowl in your car with the windows up while you’re at work. When you’re ready to drive home, the smell of your favorite coffee will have overpowered the unwanted smell.
- Cat Litter – If you have a cat, you likely have litter at home. Cat litter is designed to absorb and eliminate smells which makes it perfect for deodorizing your car. Throw some cat litter in a bowl and leave it in your car overnight. By morning, your car will be virtually odorless.
- Cinnamon Sticks – Great for winter, cinnamon sticks can create a great smell to overpower your unwanted odor. Boil several sticks in hot water then pour that water into a mug or cup. Leave the cup in your car while it cools. Wait about an hour then enjoy the fresh cinnamon smell!
We want to hear your tips to remove smells from a car!
Chevrolet Bolt taxi is going to be seen on the road soon!
General Motors has generated a lot of interest with its latest electric vehicle, the Chevrolet Bolt. Now the company is taking that interest to new heights by making use of their partnership with Lyft. General Motors and Lyft will begin testing the autonomous Chevrolet Bolt taxi by mid-2017.
While neither company has revealed the location, the Chevrolet Bolt taxi isn’t likely to go unnoticed. Using technology developed by Cruise Automation Inc., General Motors hopes to increase sales via those who use Lyft.
“We have said the Chevrolet Bolt EV is the ideal platform for ride sharing solutions,” General Motors said. “We believe electrification blends perfectly with autonomy when it comes to technology integration.”
General Motors invested $500 million in Lyft back in January and both companies have heavily invested in autonomous technology. That’s not the only company the conglomerate is looking to acquire. Cruise Automation Inc. is in talks with General Motors for a $1 billion price tag.
Have no fear, ride-sharing users! Lyft will keep drivers in autonomous vehicles at first to ensure passenger safety. Customers in the unnamed city can opt into the program to receive a ride in an autonomous Chevrolet Bolt taxi within the coming year.
Here at H&H Chevrolet Cadillac of Shippensburg, PA, we can’t wait to see the latest in autonomous technology hit the road!