For the most dedicated bargain shoppers, Black Friday may be the best day of the year. If you count down the days to this ultimate shopping day, here are a few Black Friday tips to help you out.
- Use technology. It has never been easier to compare prices. Use websites and apps geared towards savings to catch the best deal. PriceGrabber.com, PriceWatch.com, and BuyVia are great places to start.
- Make a plan. Study the ads, both in print and online, the week of Thanksgiving to know what you want to buy. Compare prices to find the best deal.
- Look beyond Friday. Good deals aren’t just limited to Friday. Some retailers have a whole week or even month of savings.
- Have a budget. Know how much you’re going to spend and stick with that. You can bring cash and leave your cards at home to really make you stick to it. Avoid impulse buys because they may not be as good of a deal as they seem.
- Know store policies. While you might be familiar with a certain store’s return or price-match policy, check to see if there are any exceptions for Black Friday purchases.
With these tips in hand, you’re ready to catch the best deals of the season. Share your other tips with us at H & H Chevrolet Cadillac!